Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hello

My new Nokia N8 just arrived today. I will put it under the Christmas tree and open it then. By then, the 32 GB MicroSD memory will have arrived. I bought it because it is said to have an excellent camera and it has built in navigation. I expect that it also has a very good music player. I will let you know how it works out.

I paid full price for the N8. AT&T is my carrier and it does not offer the N8, so I bought the N8 directly from Nokia USA. I like Nokia products and I wanted to stay out of the Apple and Google orbits. I know that there are a lot of applications on the Apple and Google phones that are not offered for Nokia phones. It will be interesting to see if I still feel that the N8 was a good choice in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. I will review you comment and add it to the blog after I have found that it is appropriate for this blog.