Thursday, December 16, 2010

Buying my N8

When I decided to buy the N8 I went to the Nokia website and looked for what price I could get trading in my N95. I couldn't find the trade in link so I started chatting with a Nokia rep. He gave me the link and gave me a promotion code that gave me and additional $100 off. I was able to get $150 off the retail price. (When I went back to the site today, two days later, I found that Nokia had a deal on the N8 dropping its price by $100. The promotion that the rep gave me met this price, so I did not have to go back and haggle for the deal price.)

I chose the standard shipping, and I received the phone two days later. Not bad  ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. I will review you comment and add it to the blog after I have found that it is appropriate for this blog.