Thursday, December 30, 2010

First Take

I opened up my N8 on Christmas Eve. I was impressed by its relatively small size and by its heft. It really feels like a solid product.

It took me a while to figure out where to put the memory card and the SIM card. The figures on the instruction sheet were small and I could not distinguish them well. After a few minutes I had it put together and making my first call.

The package included the phone, a power supply, a USB cord, an HDMI converter, and a USB converter. There is also a nice looking pair of ear buds. I already have a good set of Klipsch ear buds and will not use the Nokia buds, at least for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. I will review you comment and add it to the blog after I have found that it is appropriate for this blog.